Combining proven Under Armour® athletic design with Michelin® Wild Gripper outsoles, Verge Low GTX Trail Shoes for Men delivers top trail support with excellent traction. Its lightweight and breathable mesh uppers feature welded overlays for ultra-lightweight support for your feet over uneven terrain. GORE-TEX® waterproof/breathable membrane technology provides 100% waterproof protection through any weather. Dual density EVA midsoles with UA's Charged foam inserts in the forefoot and heel work with an Anafoam stability chassis to give you superior support and cushioning on rugged trails. ESS rock plates offer protection from sharp trail hazards, while lightweight TPU shanks boost the Verge Low's stability over changing terrain. Under Armour finishes these high performance trail shoes off with Michelin Wild Gripper rubber compound outsoles for sure and versatile all terrain traction. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 1268851.
- Top trail shoe design and performance with innovative outsoles
- Breathable mesh uppers with welded overlays - ultra-lightweight support
- GORE-TEX 100% waterproof/breathable membrane technology
- Dual density EVA midsoles with UA's Charged foam inserts in the forefoot and heel
- Anafoam stability chassis
- ESS rock plates - optimal protection from sharp trail hazards
- Lightweight TPU shanks
- Michelin Wild Gripper rubber compound outsoles - superior traction over uneven terrain
Web ID: 2234315