Combining athletic comfort with hiker durability, Under Armour® Tabor Ridge Low GORE-TEX® Hiking Boots for women give hikers lightweight support and protection. The durable ripstop textile uppers feature tough synthetic overlays, a rubberized mud guard, and a scratch rubber toe cap for protection. The GORE-TEX waterproof, breathable membrane keeps feet dry and comfortable. A molded tongue and quick-pull speed lacing system allow for incredible adjustability and unparalleled fit. Ortholite® anti-microbial sockliners resist odor, keep feet fresh, and provide great support thanks to built-in TPU arch support. The Tabor Ridge's molded EVA midsoles and internal stability midsole plates deliver a platform that is both comfortable and supportive over a variety of terrains. High traction rubber outsoles provide rugged, long lasting grip and support to keep you moving over changing landscapes. Average height: 4". Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 1257746.
- Under Armour athletic comfort in a pair of rugged hiking boots for women
- Lightweight and durable ripstop textile uppers
- Tough TPU overlays, boot rands, and toe caps - protection and support
- GORE-TEX linings - 100% waterproof/breathable
- Anti-microbial Ortholite sockliners with TPU arch support
- Ultralight, molded EVA midsoles - cushioning and shock absorption
- Internal midsole plates - stability over uneven ground
- Rugged, high traction rubber outsoles
Web ID: 14070207321462