Stay fast and light out on the trail without sacrificing protection or foot support by throwing on the Noorvik GTX Hiking GORE-TEX® Hiking Boots for Men from Under Armour®. Waterproof nubuck leather uppers come lined with GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable membrane technology to protect feet from trail hazards and moisture. Ortholite® sockliners feature an anti-microbial Cupron® copper-infused cover, memory foam top layer, ESS shank, and Poron® heel crash pad to keep feet feeling supported, cushioned, and fresh. Ultralight EVA midsoles feature additional PU cushioning in the heel and forefoot to give you superior supportive shock absorption over rough trail terrain. Full length fiberglass plates under your feet offer additional protection for the bottom of the feet, while the high abrasion rubber outsoles feature a rugged tread design to keep you going. Metal lace locking hardware. Average height: 6". Average weight per pair: 3 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 1262060.
- Great protection and support from a pair of lightweight hiking boots
- Waterproof nubuck leather uppers
- GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable membrane technology
- Ortholite sockliners - anti-microbial Cupron cover, memory foam top layer, ESS shank, and Poron heel crash pad
- Ultralight EVA midsoles
- Additional PU cushioning in the heel and forefoot
- Protective full length fiberglass plates
- High abrasion rubber outsoles with rugged lugs
Web ID: 14122707322211