- 100% polyester body
- UA Storm gear uses a DWR finish to repel water without sacrificing breathability
- PrimaLoft® insulation is lightweight, water-resistant, breathable, and compressible
- Strategic insulation (400 gram in body, 100 gram in sleeves) traps warmth where you need it
- ColdGear® Infrared uses a soft, thermo-conductive inner coating to absorb and retain your own body heat
- Polyester/elastane ColdGear cuffs add stretch and warmth that shuts out the chill
- Chest media pocket with interior escape
- 2 zip hand pockets
- Loose fit offers enhanced range of motion and breathable comfort
The Under Armour® Infrared Alpinlite Max Jacket has a host of features that make it better than the jacket you currently wear. The 100% polyester body is augmented with a DWR finish to repel water without sacrificing breathability. PrimaLoft insulation is lightweight, water-resistant, and breathable; it's strategically placed (400 gram in body, 100 gram in sleeves) to trap warmth where you need it most. This primo insulation pairs with ColdGear Infrared—a soft, thermo-conductive inner coating—to absorb and retain your body heat for unparalleled cold combatting capabilities. Polyester/elastane ColdGear cuffs add stretch and warmth that shuts out the chill. This full-zip jacket also features a chest media pocket with an interior escape, 2 zip hand pockets, and a loose fit that offers enhanced range of motion and breathable comfort. Machine wash. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 1239590.
Web ID: 12112906010976