A lightweight waterproof boot for hunters, the H.A.W. 16" from Under Armour® keeps feet dry and warm when hunting in less than ideal weather. Built tough, the H.A.W. starts with a naturally insulating and waterproof rubber neoprene upper with a durable rubber overlay around the foot that locks water and muck out. Inside, a technical air mesh lining promotes air flow for comfort, while memory foam heel pads form to your foot to provide a snug fit that resists blister-causing foot movement. Contoured, compression molded EVA midsoles cushion the shocks of moving over uneven terrain. The H.A.W.'s OrthoLite® sockliner provides further cushioning along with odor-fighting antimicrobial treatments. The non-marking, high-abrasion rubber outsole features aggressive, self cleaning lugs for enhanced traction. High-abrasion rubber toecaps for additional safety. Durable web back pull strap helps you slip boots on quickly. Average weight: 2 lbs. 7 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 1221188.
- Lightweight waterproof performance
- Naturally insulating neoprene rubber uppers
- Technical air mesh lining encourages air flow
- Internal memory foam heel pads help provide snug fit - minimizes foot movement
- Contoured, compression molded EVA midsoles - cushions shock of working on uneven surfaces
- OrthoLite sock liners - cushioning and odor-fighting antimicrobial treatments
- Aggressive lugs on high-abrasion rubber outsoles - enhanced traction, self cleaning
- High-abrasion rubber toecaps
- Tough pull strap on back - ease of entry
Web ID: 1404071724