Under Armour® Force Storm Polarized Sunglasses block 100% of UVA, UVB, and UVC rays and feature "everything-resistant" Storm polarized lenses that cut glare, enhance color retention, and repel water/oil/mud and more. ArmourFusion® frames combine titanium, which has the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any metal known to man, with Grilamid®, a durable cutting-edge thermoplastic. The result: an ultra-lightweight, impact-resistant, flexible frame that stands up well to outdoor use and abuse. A Three-Point Grip holds eyewear in precise alignment thanks to rubberized nose pads and temple tip inserts. Under Armour Force Storm Polarized Sunglasses feature a unique airflow technology for cooling comfort and reduced fogging. Imported.
About your Under Armour lenses:
- Blocks 100% of UVA, UVB, and UVC rays
- Storm polarized technology cuts glare, enhances color retention, and repels water/oil/mud
- Armoursight lenses are up to 10-times stronger than polycarbonate
- ArmourFusion frames are ultra-lightweight and impact-resistant
- Rubberized nose pads and temple tip inserts for a Three-Point Grip
- ANSI-rated to meet and exceed Z87.1 safety standards for eyewear
- Multiflection™ lens coatings (available on select styles with mirror lenses) eliminate visual obstructions by repelling water and resisting scratching, smudging, and staining.
- Gray lenses are designed for speed and motion activities, offering true color recognition under bright sunlight. The most flexible lens option, ideal for varying sports and activities./li
Web ID: 2272856