Packing in innovative technology after another, Fat Tire GTX Hiking Boots for men from Under Armour® deliver amazing lightweight performance out on the trail. Backing its lightweight, breathable synthetic and textile uppers with a composite textile and foam construction for supportive structure, the Fat Tire protects and supports over demanding trails. GORE-TEX® waterproof/breathable membrane technology keeps feet dry and comfortable over the wettest trails. Cushioning sockliners feature odor-fighting, copper-infused Cupron® anti-bacterial treatments on its cover to resist odor. UA's Charged foam cushioning system absorbs the jolts and jerks of the trail, while the Michelin® Wild Gripper rubber compound outsoles feature a unique traction lug design for sure and versatile traction. BOA® speed closure system delivers a snug, comfortable fit with just 1 hand. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 1262064.
- Unique hiking boots that deliver top trail performance
- Lightweight and breathable synthetic and textile uppers
- Composite textile and foam construction for supportive structure
- GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable membrane technology
- Cushioning sockliners - Cupron anti-bacterial treatments on covers
- Charged foam cushioning system
- Michelin Wild Gripper rubber compound outsoles feature a unique traction lug design
- BOA speed closure system - 1 handed tightening and loosening
Web ID: 14122707322312