- 100% polyester body
- UA Storm gear uses a DWR finish to repel water without sacrificing breathability
- 100 gram PrimaLoft® insulation is lightweight, water-resistant, breathable, and compressible
- ColdGear® Infrared uses a soft, thermo-conductive inner coating to absorb and retain your own body heat
- Polyester/elastane ColdGear cuffs add stretch and warmth that shuts out the chill
- Windproof, bonded 2-layer softershell material on chest and arms
- 1 zip media pocket with interior escape
- 2 zip hand pockets
- Loose fit
The Under Armour® ColdGear® Infrared Werewolf Jacket is built for active guys with a taste for premium quality. 100 gram PrimaLoft insulation in the core combines with windproof softershell fabric across the arms and shoulders—where you take the brunt of the wind—to form a twofold barrier against the elements. This lightweight hybrid jacket layers easily under a shell; it also does quite well all by itself. ColdGear Infrared consists of a soft, thermo-conductive inner coating to absorb and retain your own body heat. Polyester/elastane ColdGear cuffs supplement the rest of the cold-beating features, adding stretch and warmth that shuts out the chill. The Werewolf is outfitted with 1 zip media pocket with an interior escape and 2 zip hand pockets. A loose fit that offers enhanced range of motion and breathable comfort. Machine wash. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 1240269.
Web ID: 12112906011078