Boasting AquaView® Hydrophobic Polarized technology, Typhoon® Mariner II Polarized Reading Sunglasses protect your eyes from the sun even as they help you see small items better. The lenses repel water, cancel out particle-attracting static, and resist oil for a clear field of view. Polarized lenses filter out 99.9% of the day's reflected glare and 100% of the sun's harmful UVA and UVB rays, shielding your eyes and allowing you to see fish, objects, and movement beneath the water's surface with incredible clarity. Similar to bifocals, each lens also features a small magnification panel that makes fine work like tying knots in fishing line easier. The lenses are made of lightweight, scratch-resistant, double-injected polycarbonate, a plastic so impact-resistant, it surpasses FDA requirements by a factor of 40. The Typhoon Mariner II Polarized Reading Sunglasses All Typhoon Sunglasses have semi-rimless plastic frames and include a floating optical case, a microfiber cleaning pouch, and a manufacturer's lifetime warranty. Imported.
- AquaView Hydrophobic Polarized polycarbonate lenses
- Filters out 99.9% of glare
- Blocks 100% of UVA and UVB rays
- Repels water
- Scratch- and impact-resistant
- Semi-rimless design
- Includes floating optical case and microfiber cleaning pouch
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
About your Typhoon lenses:
- Horizon Grey lenses soften intense light. Optimum performance for bright sunny days and large bodies of water (12% visible light transmission).
- Sunset Brown lenses filter all glare and increase visual definition in low lighting. Excellent for variable light conditions (12% visible light transmission).
- Meridian Blue lenses deliver high visual definition. Excellent for open water activities and intense sunlight conditions (10% visible light transmission).
Web ID: 12032020