Boasting AquaView® advanced hydrophobic polarized technology, these Typhoon® Harbor Polarized Sunglasses deliver incredible clarity, protection, and style. Polarized lenses filter out 99.9% of reflected glare and 100% of the sun's harmful UVA and UVB rays, shielding your eyes and allowing you to see fish, objects, and movement beneath the water's surface with incredible clarity. Encased in lightweight yet tough TR90 Grilamid® nylon frames, these unbreakable lenses repel water, cancel out particle-attracting static, and resist oil for a clear field of view. AquaView lenses are made of lightweight, scratch-resistant, double-injected polycarbonate, a plastic so impact-resistant, it surpasses FDA requirements by a factor of 40. All Typhoon Sunglasses include a floating optical case, a microfiber cleaning pouch, and a manufacturer's lifetime warranty. Imported.
- AquaView hydrophobic polarized polycarbonate lenses
- Filters out 99.9% of glare, allowing view beneath water
- Blocks 100% of UVA and UVB rays
- Repels water
- Scratch- and impact-resistant
- Sleek, lightweight TR90 Grilamid nylon frames
- Includes floating optical case and microfiber cleaning pouch
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
About your Typhoon lenses:
- Horizon Grey lenses soften intense light. Optimum performance for bright sunny days and large bodies of water (12% visible light transmission).
- Copper Rose lenses provide enhanced color contrast and detail definition. Excellent for variable light conditions (15% visible light transmission).
- Sunset Brown lenses filter all glare and increase visual definition in low lighting. Excellent for variable light conditions (12% visible light transmission).
- Meridian Blue lenses deliver high visual definition. Excellent for open water activities and intense sunlight conditions (10% visible light transmission).
- Moss Green lenses offer the highest contrast and greatest visual acuity, while filtering blue light and reducing glare. Recommended for prolonged use in bright conditions (13% visible light transmission).
Web ID: 12032030