Created for conditions that require intense glare resistance and 100% UV eye protection, Typhoon® Cayucos Polarized Sunglasses are made for your water-oriented lifestyle. These Typhoon polarized sunglasses have a classic, wraparound style that goes from cruise ship to fishing vessel with lightweight nylon frames that are comfortable all day. AquaView® polycarbonate lenses are virtually unbreakable, highly impact-resistant, and repel water, oil, dust, and grime, and are supported by a lightweight Grilamid® TR90 nylon frame. Exclusive Meridian lenses are specially created for intense sunlight with 10% light transmission. Typhoon Cayucos Polarized Sunglasses feature sturdy stop-hinges to prevent the temple tips from rubbing against lenses when folded closed. Includes floating case and microfiber pouch.
- AquaView anti-glare, polarized lenses
- Meridian lenses offer 10% light transmission in intense sun
- 100% UV protection
- Repels water and resists oil and dirt
- Cancels dust-collecting static charges
- Scratch- and impact-resistant polycarbonate lenses
- Lightweight Grilamid TR90 nylon frame
About your Typhoon lenses:
- Horizon Grey lenses soften intense light. Optimum performance for bright sunny days and large bodies of water (12% visible light transmission).
- Sunset Brown lenses filter all glare and increase visual definition in low lighting. Excellent for variable light conditions (12% visible light transmission).
- Meridian Blue lenses deliver high visual definition. Excellent for open water activities and intense sunlight conditions (10% visible light transmission).
Web ID: 1409101521