Boasting AquaView Hydrophobic Polarized technology, these Typhoon® Aloha Polarized Sunglasses deliver superior style and protection. The lenses repel water, cancel out particle-attracting static and resist oil for a clear field of view. Polarized lenses filter out 99.9% of the day's reflected glare and 100% of the sun's harmful UVA and UVB rays, shielding your eyes and allowing you to see fish, objects and movement beneath the water’s surface with incredible clarity. These Typhoon Aloha Polarized Sunglass lenses are made of lightweight, scratch-resistant, double-injected polycarbonate, a plastic so impact-resistant, it surpasses FDA requirements by a factor of 40. All Typhoon Sunglasses include a floating optical case, a microfiber cleaning pouch, and a manufacturer’s lifetime warranty. Frame fit: Large. Imported.
- AquaView® Hydrophobic Polarized polycarbonate lenses
- Filters out 99.9% of glare, allowing view beneath water
- Blocks 100% of UVA and UVB rays
- Repels water
- Scratch- and impact-resistant
- Sleek wrap frame
- Includes floating optical case and microfiber cleaning pouch
- Manufacturer’s lifetime warranty
About your Typhoon lenses:
- Horizon Grey lenses soften intense light. Optimum performance for bright sunny days and large bodies of water (12% visible light transmission).
- Meridian Blue lenses deliver high visual definition. Ideal in intense sunlight, these lenses are excellent for activities on open water (10% visible light transmission).
- Sunset Brown lenses increase visual definition in low light. Excellent for variable light days and small bodies of water (12% visible light transmission).
- Copper Rose lenses provide enhanced color contrast and detail definition. Excellent for variable light conditions (15% visible light transmission).
Web ID: 12032010