Minimize the stress on your horses while securing them in the backcountry with the TrailMax 4 Horse Highline Kit with Swivels. Superior to hitch rails or trees, highlines give horses greater freedom and comfort by allowing them to walk around in a circle, lie down, roll over, and more. Highlines are also the recommended, no-impact restraint for use in national parks, other government lands, and any backcountry. An ideal setup for up to 4 horses, this kit contains 100' of 3/8" multifilament solid braid highline rope, 4 stainless steel inline swivels, and two 6' webbing Tree Saver straps with chrome-plated steel rings. Set also includes complete instructions and a zippered storage bag that measures 22"x5.5"x4.5". Lightweight 5.7 lb. carry weight.
Manufacturer model #: WPHK110.
- Horse-friendly highline setup
- Superior over hitch rails or trees
- Recommended setup for use in national parks and other government lands
- Ideal setup for up to 4 horses
- Allows horse penty of room to walk, stretch and lie down
- Contains rope, inline swivels, tree saver straps, and complete instructions
Web ID: 13091306213410