Enjoy Traeger grilling performance with a more traditional backyard look in the Traeger® Select Pro Pellet Grill. This big residential grill combines big cooking capacity with Traeger's unique, one-of-a-kind wood-smoke grilling capability. Giving you 806.75 square inches of cooking surface over its huge 19" x 31" grill and removable grill "shelf", the Select Pro gives you room to cook food for the whole neighborhood. And with Traeger's high-tech controls and 36,000 BTU pellet burner, you can just sit back, relax, and forget about fire tending, flare-ups, temperature control, and other common grilling problems. With the Select Pro, you just load up your pellets of choice, turn on the grill with its electronic Autostart, set the Digital Pro LED thermostat controller, and let it cook. The grill does all the work from there, with its advanced thermostat, dual meat probes, automatic auger-fed burner, and EZ-drain grease system. Hopper clean out door makes it easy to switch between different pellets for quick flavor changes. Wheeled for easy moving. Traditional grill design also features stainless side shelves and enclosed storage space that's perfect for the outdoor cooking enthusiast. Grill measures 46"H x 57"W x 25"D. Weight: 172 lbs. Imported. Manufacturer model #: BBQ400.
- Traeger performance with a more traditional backyard look
- Big capacity, pellet-powered grill - safer, more economical, and more versatile
- Delicious wood-smoked flavor you can't get from any other grill
- Can be used as a grill, a smoker, a barbecue, or a wood-fueled oven
- No grease flare-ups, fumes, gas leaks, or uneven cooking
- 36,000 BTU burner
- 806.75 square inches of cooking surface
- Digital Pro LED thermostat controller - maintains grill temperature from 150Á-450Á
- Dual meat probes for perfect temperature readings on 2 items at once
- Hopper clean out door - makes switching out pellets easy
- EZ-drain grease system
- Electronic autostart
- Handy stainless side shelves and enclosed storage space
- Wheeled for easy moving
Traeger Pellet Grills use 100% all natural, non-toxic wood pellets to deliver delicious wood-smoked flavor from a grill designed to be safer, more economical, and more versatile than your standard propane or charcoal smokers and grills. The lack of an open flame means no worries about grease flare-ups, fumes, gas leaks, or babysitting your food to make sure it doesn't burn to a crisp. Use it as a grill, a smoker, a barbecue, or a wood-fueled oven, Taeger's handcrafted Pellet grills can handle all these styles, while costing less to operate than your standard charcoal grill.
Traeger BBQ Wood Pellets sold separately and can be found through a keyword search by typing in the keywords "Traeger Wood Pellets"
Web ID: 14080610013111