- Trac® 12V high-current, quick-connect system
- 25' of heavy, 8-gauge tinned positive battery wire
- 5' of heavy, 8-gauge tinned negative battery wire
- Galvanized self-tapping grounding bolt
- 60-amp manual-resetting circuit breaker
- 10 cable-ties
- Installation instructions
The Trac Vehicle Wiring Kit assembles everything you need to wire your vehicle for high-current (60 amp) 12V power, starting with Trac's 12V high-current, quick-connect system. The quick-connect system includes a 12V connector for the rear of your vehicle; an adaptor for optional receptacle installation in a 1.5" round hole; a U-bracket for optional receptacle installation on a flat surface; and a 12V connector for a trailer winch or any other 12V device. You also get 25' of heavy 8-ga. "tinned" positive battery wire; 5' of heavy 8-ga. "tinned" negative battery wire; a galvanized, self-tapping grounding bolt; a 6-amp, manual-resetting circuit breaker; ten cable-ties to secure battery wires to your vehicle; and installation instructions.
Note: Tinned wire prevents corrosion along coastal areas and heavily salted roads.
Manufacturer model #: T10135.
Web ID: 1205220510287