A perfect choice for hikes that demand protection AND comfort, the Timberland® White Ledge Waterproof Mid Hiking Boot for Men provides all day waterproof protection and comfort with excellent traction. The White Ledge combines a premium, full-grain, waterproof leather upper for comfort, durability and abrasion resistance with seam-sealed waterproof construction to keep feet dry and protected in any weather. Moisture wicking textile lining keeps feet dry and comfortable, while the padded collar and gusseted tongue provide additional comfort on the trail and keep debris out. The removable, dual-density, perforated EVA footbed provides lightweight support, cushioning, and additional air circulation. The White Ledge's durable rubber outsole features Timberland's B.S.F.P. motion efficiency system for improved traction and longer wearing performance. Adjustable lacing system provides a tailored fit. Weight per pair: 2 lbs. 5 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 12135.
- Protection and comfort from a high quality hiker
- Premium full-grain waterproof leather upper
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Durable rubber outsole with B.S.F.P. for improved traction and longer wearing performance
- Moisture wicking textile lining
- Removable, dual-density, perforated EVA footbed-lightweight support, cushioning, and air circulation
- Padded collar
- Padded, gusseted tongue
- Adjustable lacing system-tailored fit
Walk easier with Timberland's B.S.F.P.™ Motion Efficiency System. Your foot goes through four motions (braking, supporting, flexing and propelling) and follows a curved center path of pressure in every step. The Timberland B.S.F.P. outsole strategically aligns lugs and flex grooves along this center-of-pressure path and the four motion areas to deliver improved traction and longer wearing performance. Enjoy superior acceleration, deceleration, and consistent traction from your footwear with the B.S.F.P. system from Timberland.
Web ID: 10212142