Giving women athletic styling in a work shoe built for safety, Timberland PRO® Powertrain ESD Safety Toe Work Shoes for Women deliver low profile comfort and protection at work. Made specifically to fit a woman's foot, the Powertrain's rugged and breathable uppers combine premium leather, mesh, and microfiber for supportive comfort around your foot. Breathable mesh linings feature antimicrobial treatments to resist odor-causing bacteria. Conductive PU midsoles absorb impact shock on every step, as well as delivering consistent static-dissipative performance. Timberland PRO 24/7 Comfort Suspension™ technology under your feet supports the arch and cushions every step to help to reduce foot fatigue and meet the most rigorous work site demands. Further comfort comes from the Anti-Fatigue technology in the shoes' abrasion resistant, non-marking PU outsoles, utilizing inverted cones molded into the lightweight outsoles to return energy in key pressure zones. Key protection comes from the Powertrain's lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped alloy safety toes, giving you protection that meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression standards. These shoes also meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM 2413-11 and F2892-11 electrical hazard standards for protection from open circuits. Lightweight fiberglass shanks for superior stability and structural support. Flexible and lightweight cement construction. Average weight per pair: 1 lbs. 14 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 92669.
- Hard working, low profile work shoes for women packed with comfort and protection
- Woman-specific fit for superior comfort
- Premium leather, mesh, and microfiber uppers - rugged and breathable
- Breathable mesh linings with antimicrobial treatments
- 24/7 Comfort Suspension technology - supports arch, cushions, reduces foot fatigue
- Shock absorbing, conductive PU midsoles
- Lightweight fiberglass shanks
- Abrasion resistant, non-marking PU outsoles with Anti-Fatigue technology
- Lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped alloy safety toes
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression standards
- Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM 2413-11 and F2892-11 electrical hazard standards for protection
- Flexible and lightweight cement construction
Web ID: 2263749