Part of Timberland PRO®'s Industrial Casual Series, the Disruptor Safety Toe EH Work Shoes for Men transitions from work to real life and back again without any fuss. Nubuck leather uppers deliver trustworthy support with a casual look that fits as well on the street as the work floor. Built to deliver top comfort, these alloy toe work shoes combine Timberland PRO's Anti-Fatigue technology with its 3-part Bio Suspension System to cushion your feet all day long. Dynamic Anti-Fatigue PU footbeds absorb shock and returns energy back to key zones of the foot, providing stability and stamina for long workdays. The Bio Suspension System combines a contoured shock-diffusion plate, ultralight PU midsoles, and dual density PU outsoles for superior torsional stability with forefoot flexibility, energy rebound, and cushioning comfort. The Disruptor's alloy safety toe meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and ASTM F2412-11, ASTM 2413-11, and F2892-11 standards for protection from open circuits. Slip-, abrasion-, and oil-resistant, non-marking outsoles provide great flexibility, traction, and comfort at work or out on the town. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: TBOA1BAB214.
- Alloy toe protection for work in a casual leather shoe
- Nubuck leather uppers
- Dynamic Anti-Fatigue PU footbeds
- 3-part Bio Suspension System - forefoot flexibility, energy rebound, and cushioning comfort
- Meets ASTM impact, compression, and electrical hazard safety standards
- Dual density PU outsoles - non-marking, slip-, abrasion-, and oil-resistant
Web ID: 172131