Take care of your feet during those long days in harsh working conditions with the Timberland PRO® Boondock Waterproof Safety Toe Work Boots for Men. Giving you superior cushioned comfort and protection, this boot combines multiple comfort and protective technologies not found in your average work boot. The Boondock shields your feet from ground-level hazards with premium waterproof leather uppers reinforced with Ever-Guard™ treated leather heel shields and Timberland Pro molded rubber toe protectors. Waterproof membranes inside this protective shell keep your feet dry and comfortable, while the breathable mesh linings feature antimicrobial treatments to resist odor. The Boondock's non-metallic composite safety toes provide quality, crushproof and electrical hazard protection that's metal detector friendly. Under your feet, the Dynamic Anti-Fatigue foot support system utilizes inverted polyurethane cones in the EVA midsoles absorb shock and returns energy back to key zones of the foot, providing stability and stamina for long workdays. Contoured, open-cell PU footbeds feature a moisture managing cover for breathable comfort. Rigid external heel cups on this ultra-supportive boot deliver lateral stability, while lightweight fiberglass shanks inside the boot provide additional stability and support. Dual density PU/TPU outsoles provide great oil-, abrasion-, and slip resistance, while the deep lug design gives you trustworthy traction. Meets ASTM F2412-05, F2413-05, I75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-11, ASTM 2413-11, and F2892-11 standards for protection from open circuits. Average height: 6''. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 92615.
- Tough, waterproof work boot with composite toe protection
- Premium waterproof leather uppers
- Waterproof membrane for dry comfort
- Breathable mesh linings with antimicrobial treatments for odor control
- Composite safety toe on TiTAN® last for strong but lightweight protection
- Meets ASTM impact, compression, and electrical hazard safety standards
- Ever-Guard treated leather heel shield - extra abrasion resistance and durability
- Timberland Pro molded rubber toe protector - extra abrasion resistance and durability
- 3/4 Goodyear Welt construction with cement construction in the heel
- PowerFit™ Comfort System design - optimized flexibility and support
- Dual density, Dynamic Anti-Fatigue foot support system - all day comfort
- Rigid external heel cup for lateral stability
- Lightweight fiberglass shank for structural support and stability
- Dual density PU/TPU rubber outsoles - oil-, abrasion-, and slip-resistant
- Deep lug design for great traction
- Padded collar adds cushioned comfort
Our exclusive Anti-Fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot to deliver long-lasting comfort all day long. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, plus the cone structure means less material, making a lighter boot.
Web ID: 14021109363540