Enjoy waterproof protection with a rugged look from an environmentally conscious boot with the Earthkeepers® Stoddard Mid Waterproof Biker Boots from Timberland®. Made of a waterproof, burnished, nubuck leather from a tannery with a silver rating for reduced energy use, waste reduction, and water quality, the Stoddard Mid's uppers include a strap harness with a solid ring for an incredibly rugged look. Seam sealed construction gives you waterproof protection you can count on in any weather. Made of 100% recycled PET plastic from soda bottles, the moisture-wicking textile linings help keep your feet dry and comfortable. Under your feet, removable Ortholite® footbeds give you superior cushioning and shock absorption. Long lasting 42% recycled Green Rubber outsoles. 9" shaft. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 8604A.
- Comfortable, environmentally conscious style from a comfortable pair of chukka boots
- Waterproof, burnished nubuck leather uppers - comfortable and durable
- Uses leather from a tannery with a silver rating for reduced energy use, waste reduction, and water quality
- Seam sealed construction for waterproof protection
- Moisture wicking textile lining made from 100% recycled PET plastic
- Removable Ortholite footbeds - moisture-managing, anti-microbial, cushioning comfort
- 42% recycled Green Rubber outsoles
Web ID: 14021109363646