Enjoy easy wearing comfort and a simple, elegant style from an environmentally conscious boot with the Earthkeepers® Savin Hill Chukka Boots from Timberland®. Made of premium, full grain leather from a tannery with a silver rating for reduced energy use, waste reduction, and water quality, the Savin Hill's classy looking uppers feature a lace-up design to give you a secure and adjustable custom fit. Made of 100% recycled PET plastic from soda bottles, the moisture-wicking textile linings help keep your feet dry and comfortable. Under your feet, removable anti-fatigue footbeds with breathable leather and mesh cover provide comfort and support all day long. Made with 15% recycled rubber, the durable rubber outsoles feature a stylish 1" leather wrapped heel. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 8552A.
- Environmentally conscious style from a comfortable pair of chukka boots
- Premium, full grain leather uppers - comfortable and durable
- Uses leather from a tannery with a silver rating for reduced energy use, waste reduction, and water quality
- Lace-up design for custom, comfortable fit
- Moisture wicking textile lining made from 100% recycled PET plastic
- Removable, breathable, anti-fatigue footbeds with leather and mesh cover - all day comfort and support
- Durable rubber outsoles made with 15% recycled rubber
- 1" leather wrapped heels
Web ID: 14021109363751