A tough, rugged casual boot made with the environment in mind, the Timberland® Earthkeepers™ 6'' Rugged Casual Boot for Men delivers big performance from earth-friendly materials. From its 42% recycled Green Rubber™ outsole, to its organic cotton laces, to the 100% recycled PET moisture wicking lining, the Earthkeepers Rugged Casual Boot gives you laid back comfort with a conscience. The boot's upper is made from premium burnished full-grain leather combined with lightweight textured goatskin leather from a tannery with a silver rating for reduced energy use, waste reduction, and water quality. Its moisture-wicking textile lining is made of 100% recycled PET plastic from soda bottles. Enjoy the comfort of the Smart Comfort® Biorhythmic system. This system utilizes a contoured last, with a dual-density EVA insole with a 5mm memory foam top layer featuring air channels and a leather lining for instant comfort. Average height 6" Imported.
- Tough rugged casual boot built with the environment in mind
- Uses leather from a tannery with a silver rating for reduced energy use, waste reduction, and water quality
- Premium burnished full-grain leather upper combined with lightweight textured goatskin leather
- Moisture wicking textile lining made from 100% recycled PET plastic
- Contoured last
- Dual-density EVA insole—5mm memory foam top layer featuring air channels and a leather lining
- Green Rubber™ outsole—42% recycled
- 100% organic cotton laces
Earthkeepers™ footwear and apparel is made with Timberland®'s commitment to the environment in mind. Earthkeepers boots are constructed with carefully chosen materials like recycled bottle plastic and organic cotton. Even the leather in Earthkeepers footwear is environmentally friendly, coming from a tannery with a silver rating for reduced energy use, waste reduction, and quality water treatment.
Manufacturer style #: 15551.
Web ID: 10212162