An environmentally conscious pair of hiking boots built to tackle the trails and look good doing it, the Earthkeepers® Rolston Mid Hiking Boots from Timberland® make an ideal boot for year-round outdoor adventure. Made of premium, full grain waterproof leather from a tannery with a silver rating for reduced energy use, waste reduction, and water quality, the Rolston Mid's strong and durable uppers feature a lace-up design for a secure and adjustable custom fit. Waterproof/breathable membrane technology inside these hiking boots keeps feet dry and comfortable through any weather. Under your feet, removable anti-fatigue footbeds use geometric cone design to provide comfort and support all day long, while the compression-molded EVA midsoles deliver cushioning and shock absorption. Internal TPU shanks provide torsional rigidity and stability over rough, uneven ground. Long lasting, 42% recycled Green Rubber™ outsoles feature climbing-grade rubber tips for durability and protection. Fully gusseted tongue. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 9330R.
- Comfort and durability from environmentally conscious hiking boots
- Mid-height design for added ankle support
- Premium, full grain leather uppers - comfortable and durable
- Uses leather from a silver-rated tannery
- Lace-up design for custom, comfortable fit
- Fully gusseted tongue - helps keep debris out of boot
- Waterproof/breathable membrane technology keeps feet dry and comfortable
- Removable, breathable, anti-fatigue footbeds - all day comfort and support
- Lightweight CMEVA midsoles and internal TPU shanks - lightweight cushioning and stability
- 42% recycled Green Rubber outsoles with mountain use design
- Climbing-grade rubber tips
Web ID: 14021109363542