Timberland® Earthkeepers® Original Boots are outdoor-tested footwear that's designed to leave a smaller footprint on the earth. To keep your feet dry and comfortable, these Timberland hiking boots feature water-resistant, full-grain leather uppers, breathable textile lining made from 70% recycled material, and 100% recycled PET mesh lining and foot bed covers. Smart Comfort® multi-density footbeds provide support and comfort and leather rands give you extra protection around sides. Anti-fatigue midsoles use geometric cone support for exceptional standing comfort and shock absorption for walking. Aggressive lug outsoles are made from 30% recycled rubber, and the nylon shanks won't set off metal detectors. Timberland Earthkeepers Original Boots for men have a distinctive lace-up style. Average height per pair: 6". Imported.
Manufacturer style #: A12E7214.
- Water-resistant, full-grain leather uppers
- Breathable textile lining made from 70% recycled material
- Smart Comfort multi-density foot beds
- Leather rands for extra protection around sides
- 100% recycled PET mesh lining and foot bed covers
- Anti-fatigue midsoles for long days on your feet
- Airport-friendly nylon shanks
- Lug outsoles made from 30% recycled rubber
Web ID: 2289947