Leave your footprints on the most demanding of trails with the Earthkeepers® Mt. Maddsen Hiking Boots from Timberland®. Made of premium, full grain, waterproof leather from a tannery with a silver rating for reduced energy use, waste reduction, and water quality, the Mt. Maddsen's tough and comfortable uppers keep feet dry and protected. These quality uppers also feature fully gusseted tongues for comfortable protection from trail debris. Waterproof membrane technology inside the boots keeps feet dry and comfortable through any weather. Under your feet, anti-fatigue comfort technology provides comfort and support all day long. Compression-molded EVA midsoles deliver lightweight cushioning and shock absorption, while the Mt. Maddsen's internal TPU shanks provide torsional rigidity and stability over rough, uneven ground. Long lasting, 42% recycled Green Rubber™ outsoles with B.S.F.P.™ motion efficiency system active rubber lug outsole for excellent traction. Rugged lacing hardware with hooks at the top for a secure and adjustable custom fit. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 2730R.
- Dry and comfortable hiking boots for the most rugged trails
- Premium, full grain, waterproof leather uppers - comfortable and durable
- Uses leather from a silver-rated tannery for reduced energy use, waste reduction, and water quality
- Fully gusseted tongue - helps keep debris out of boot
- Waterproof membrane technology keeps feet dry and comfortable
- Anti-fatigue comfort technology - all day comfort and support
- Lightweight CMEVA midsoles and internal TPU shanks - lightweight cushioning and stability
- 42% recycled Green Rubber outsoles
- B.S.F.P. motion efficiency system active rubber lug outsole design
- Rugged lacing hardware
Web ID: 1407240716435