- Quality materials and handsewn construction in a classic boat shoe design
- Premium full-grain leather upper - comfort, durability, and abrasion resistance
- Genuine handsewn vamp - comfortable, custom fit and classic hand made look
- 100% recycled PED mesh lining and footbed cover
- Removable anti-fatigue footbed - all day comfort and support
- Durable rubber outsole with 15% recycled rubber - siped for wet or dry slip resistance and traction
- Authentic rawhide lace for durability and classic look
Enjoy classic style and great comfort from a durable, eco-friendly boat shoe with the Timberland® Earthkeepers® Kiawah Bay Boat Shoe for Men. Combining a classic design and handsewn construction with recycled materials throughout, the Kiawah Bay delivers a clean, traditional look from a green shoe. The great look starts with the shoe's premium full-grain leather upper and handsewn vamp, giving you a comfortable, custom fit and classic hand made look. Inside, the 100% recycled PED mesh lining and footbed cover work with the removable anti-fatigue footbed to surround your foot in all day comfort and support. Made with 15% recycled rubber, the Kiawah Bay's durable rubber outsole includes siped panels to deliver wet or dry slip resistance and outstanding traction with flexible comfort. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 5230R.
Web ID: 12012005011138