Easy wearing comfort for a full day at the office or a full night out on the town, the environmentally conscious Earthkeepers® Bethel Side Zip Ankle Boots from Timberland® give you versatile style and comfort. Made of premium, full grain leather and suede leather from a tannery with a silver rating for reduced energy use, waste reduction, and water quality, the Bethel's classy looking uppers feature an elastic gore and side zipper that makes these ankle boots a breeze to slip on and off. The adjustable buckle strap across the ankle adds a comfortable and stylish touch. Made of 100% recycled PET plastic from soda bottles, the breathable textile linings help keep your feet dry and comfortable. Under your feet, natural latex footbeds cushion and support all day long. Long lasting 42% recycled Green Rubber™ outsoles feature a stylish 1-1/4" wood stacked heel. 4-3/4" shaft. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 8329A.
- Comfortable and versatile, environmentally conscious style for women that slips on and off easily
- Premium, full grain leather and suede leather uppers - comfortable and durable
- Uses leather from a tannery with a silver rating for reduced energy use, waste reduction, and water quality
- Elastic gore and side zipper for easy on/off
- Stylish adjustable buckle strap across the ankle
- Moisture wicking textile lining made from 100% recycled PET plastic
- Natural latex footbeds - all day comfort and support
- Long lasting 42% recycled Green Rubber outsoles
- Sharp looking 1-1/4" wood stacked heels
Web ID: 14021109363747