Designed for pure performance on the trail with an understated style that works around town as well, Bridgeton Hiking Shoes from Timberland® keep outdoorsy types happy. Made of premium, full grain, waterproof leathers from a tannery with a silver rating for reduced energy use, waste reduction, and water quality, the Bridgeton's tough and comfortable uppers feature fully gusseted tongues for comfortable protection from trail debris. Waterproof membrane technology inside the boots keeps feet dry and comfortable through any weather. Under your feet, removable anti-fatigue footbeds provide comfort and support all day long, while compression-molded EVA midsoles deliver lightweight cushioning and shock absorption. Long lasting, 42% recycled Green Rubber™ outsoles. Climbing rubber tip provides durability and protection. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 5757A.
- Performance hiking shoes with understated style
- Premium, full grain, waterproof leather uppers - comfortable and durable
- Uses leather from a silver-rated tannery for reduced energy use, waste reduction, and water quality
- Waterproof membrane technology keeps feet dry and comfortable
- Rustproof, speed lacing hardware
- Fully gusseted tongue - helps keep debris out of boot
- Removable, breathable, anti-fatigue footbeds - all day comfort and support
- Lightweight CMEVA midsoles - lightweight cushioning and stability
- 42% recycled Green Rubber outsoles
Web ID: 1407310716361