Designed for pure performance on the trail with an understated style that works around town as well, the Bridgeton Mid Hiking Boots from Timberland® keep outdoorsy types happy. Made of premium, full grain leather from a tannery with a silver rating for reduced energy use, waste reduction, and water quality, the Bridgeton Mid's tough and comfortable uppers feature fully gusseted tongues for comfortable protection from trail debris. Waterproof membrane technology inside the boots keeps feet dry and comfortable through any weather. Under your feet, removable anti-fatigue footbeds provide comfort and support all day long, while compression-molded EVA midsoles deliver lightweight cushioning and shock absorption. Long lasting, 42% recycled Green Rubber™ outsoles. Rustproof, speed lacing hardware with hooks at the top for a secure and adjustable custom fit. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 5735A.
- Performance hiking boots with understated style
- Premium, full grain leather uppers - comfortable and durable
- Uses leather from a silver-rated tannery for reduced energy use, waste reduction, and water quality
- Rustproof, speed lacing hardware
- Fully gusseted tongue - helps keep debris out of boot
- Waterproof membrane technology keeps feet dry and comfortable
- Removable, breathable, anti-fatigue footbeds - all day comfort and support
- Lightweight CMEVA midsoles - lightweight cushioning and stability
- 42% recycled Green Rubber outsoles
Web ID: 1407240716411