- Perfect for sailfish, marlin, tuna and large tarpon
- Rock solid aluminum bar stock construction
- Internal parts are sealed from outside elements
- Flawless, impregnated cork disc drag
- Open hubbed, perforated spool design
- Satin gold finish
- Weight: 13.5 oz.
- Frame size: 5-1/16'' x 1-7/8''
- Limited lifetime warranty
Widely considered to be the ultimate saltwater fly reel, the Tibor Pacific Fly Reel boasts the power, performance and large arbor design required to stop some of the fastest fish in the world. Perfect for sailfish, marlin, tuna and large tarpon, the Pacific Fly Reel's rock solid aluminum bar stock construction, precision gearing and flawless, impregnated cork disc drag will not falter under pressure and have more staying power than the largest, hardest running fish in the ocean. Pacific Fly Reel balances perfectly on any 13, 14 or 15-weight fly rod, and the open hubbed, perforated spool's 600 yard capacity (WF14S) gives you an extra-long leash to walk the wild right out of any defiant beast. Tibor topped the Pacific with a sharp, satin gold finish designed to withstand rigorous saltwater environments. Includes extra-thick neoprene case for convenient storage and transport. Made in USA.
Web ID: 10227480