- Captures the look and feel of Michael Waddell's TV show ''The Bone Collector''
- FlexTech® composite stock
- Four Energy Burners™ - reduce recoil by 43%
- Traction grip panels on the forend
- Weather Shield® corrosion-resistant finish
- 28'' fluted Weather Shield barrel features QLA muzzle system, Speed Breech XT breech plug, and fiber-optics sights
- Drilled and tapped
- Comes with aluminum Power Rod® ramrod
Capture the look and feel of Michael Waddell's TV show ''The Bone Collector'' with these high-performance .50 caliber magnum muzzleloaders from Thompson/Center. Designed in tandem with Michael Waddell, the Thompson/Center Triumph® Bone Collector® .50 Caliber Magnum Muzzleloaders are loaded with special features to deliver great accuracy and performance. Special features include a FlexTech composite stock, four Energy Burners that reduce recoil by 43%, traction grip panels on the forend, a Weather Shield corrosion-resistant finish, and the Bone Collector logo. The 28" fluted Weather Shield barrel sports a QLA® muzzle system, Speed Breech® XT patent-pending breech plug, and fiber-optics sights. Uses hot #209 primer ignition. Drilled and tapped. Includes aluminum Power Rod® ramrod. Twist: 1 in 28''. Weight: 6-1/2 lbs. Total length: 42-1/2''. Made in USA.
Web ID: 10202690