A Bass Pro Exclusive!
Giving women hunters comfortable warmth and breathability in the woods, The Original Muck Boot Company® Woody PK Hunting Boots for Ladies give lady hunters comfortable waterproof protection they can count on. Built to ensure a comfortable fit and feel, these flexible and waterproof women's boots feature 4mm CR flex-foam bootie uppers for lightweight, insulating, waterproof protection. The easy-moving bootie also features a stretch-fit topline binding that hugs the leg tightly to lock warmth in and lock the cold out. Comfortable PK Mesh linings in The Original Muck Boot Company Woody PK Hunting Boots for Ladies let feet breathe for more comfortable hunting in warmer climates on the deer stand or while walking in the woods. Sporting cushioning EVA midsoles and built around a women's last, these versatile hunting boots offer a comfortable, slimmer fit designed just for women. Rugged molded MS2 bobbed outsoles keep hunters on their feet. Comfort rated for temperatures from sub-freezing to 65°F. Average height: 14". Average weight: 3 lbs. 12 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: WWPKTTK.
- Keeps a woman's feet dry and warm through wet weather
- Built on a woman's last for great feel and fit
- 4mm CR flex-foam bootie uppers with 4-way stretch nylon
- Stretch-fit topline bindings keep warmth in and cold out
- Comfortable and breathable PK Mesh linings
- Self-cleaning, ribbed tread rubber outsoles with all-around wrap up bumper
- Comfort range—sub-freezing to 65°F
Web ID: 100005021