One of the most copied boot designs in the industry, the Edgewater II Field Boots for Men from The Original Muck Boot Company® delivers lightweight waterproof protection and performance designed especially for outdoorsmen. Lined with breathable Airmesh, the Edgewater II's 5 mm, 4-way stretch CR flex-foam bootie uppers fit comfortably and deliver a comfort rating from 65¡F to sub-freezing temperatures for year round use. Removable 6 mm Nitracel™ EVA footbed sockliner provides additional support and comfort for your feet. The Edgewater's topline binding features a scalloped top for an anatomically correct fit that hugs the calf to keep warmth in and cold out. Natural rubber overlays surround the foot for proven protection with reinforced toes and heels for even greater protection. Lightweight, high abrasion rubber outsoles wrap around the entire perimeter of the boot for top notch toe, heel, and arch protection and superior stability on uneven terrain and steep slopes. Self cleaning tread design features a zig zag pattern for better traction in mud. Average height: 15". Average weight per pair: 3 lbs. 10 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: EW2900.
- Lightweight, 100% waterproof field boots designed for use outdoors
- 4-way stretch, 5 mm CR flex-foam bootie uppers
- Breathable Airmesh linings
- Year round use - comfort rated for 65¡ F to sub-freezing temperatures
- Removable Nitracel EVA footbeds sockliner for additional comfort and stability
- Natural rubber overlays with reinforced toes and heels
- Lightweight high abrasion rubber outsole
Web ID: 15010307571831