- Made for extreme conditions
- 5mm CR flex-foam bootie with four-way stretch nylon
- Stretch-fit topline binding snugs leg to keep warmth in and cold out
- Protective rubber overlay with double reinforcements on the instep, heel and achilles areas
- Reinforced toe
- Rugged MS-1 molded outsole
- 2mm thermal foam underlay added to the instep area for additional warmth
- EVA molded midsole with contoured footbed for supportive comfort for the foot
- Comfort range of -40Á F to 60ÁF
Combining the warm, waterproof performance of a 5mm CR flex foam bootie with a traditional rubber boot design, the Arctic Sport from The Original Muck Boot Company® keeps your feet dry and warm in extreme conditions. Built around a 5mm CR flex-foam bootie with 4-way stretch nylon for lightweight, insulating, waterproof protection, this boot features a stretch-fit topline bindings that cinch in to keep warmth in and lock the cold out. A 2mm thermal foam underlay over the instep area adds to the Arctic Sport's insulating warmth to keep your feet comfortable. The Arctic Sport's protective rubber overlay features double reinforcements on the instep, heel and achilles areas and a wrap-up bumper reinforced toe for long life. The rugged MS-1 molded outsole delivers maximum protection and stability with aggressive traction. EVA molded midsole with contoured footbed provides support and cushioning comfort. Comfort range of -40Á to 60ÁF. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: ASM000.
Web ID: 111262