Combining the cold weather comfort of the high performance Arctic Sport with steel toe worksite protection, Arctic Sport Extreme-Conditions Steel Toe Work Boots for Men from Muck protect feet through cold work conditions. Built around a 5mm CR flex-foam bootie with 4-way stretch nylon exterior, these boots provide lightweight, insulating, 100% waterproof protection. Protective rubber overlays features double reinforcements on the instep, heel and achilles areas and a wrap-up bumper reinforced toe provide extra protection and durability for long life. Protective steel toes meet or exceed ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards for crushproof and electrical hazards. Rugged MS-1 molded outsoles deliver maximum protection and stability with aggressive traction. Inside these easy wearing work boots, EVA molded midsoles with contoured footbed provide support and cushioning comfort, while fleece linings and 2mm thermal foam underlays over the instep add to the boot's insulating warmth. Comfort range of -40Á to 40ÁF. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: ASPSTL.
- Cold weather Muck comfort and performance with steel toe protection
- 5mm CR flex-foam bootie with 4-way stretch nylon exterior
- Protective rubber overlay - double reinforcements on the instep, heel and achilles areas
- Steel toe protection - meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Rugged MS-1 molded outsole - aggressive traction
- Fleece linings
- 2mm thermal foam underlay added to the instep area for additional warmth
- EVA molded midsoles with contoured footbed for supportive comfort for the foot
- Comfort range of -40Á F to 40ÁF
Web ID: 2249645