Built to deliver maximum athletic performance from a low profile, minimalist shoe design for women, the North Face® Ultra Kilowatt Training Shoe helps outdoor athletes push the bar higher. Reinforced in high-wear zones for added efficiency and durability, the Ultra Kilowatt's low-profile Ultra Airmesh uppers provide lightweight climate protection with exceptional breathability. FlashDry™ linings inside the shoe wick away sweat to keep feet dry, reducing the risk of blisters. CRADLE™ technology in the low profile EVA midsoles cushions the foot at impact and then guides it through a more efficient and stable stride. This innovative midsole design includes an innovative, protective plate made of lightweight Pebax® for dynamic energy return and superior impact protection that is not affected by temperature. Underneath all this technology, an exclusive Vibram® outsole provides solid traction and support without impeding your foot's natural movement. Rubber toe cap for added protection. Reflective webbing for low-light visibility. Average weight per pair: 14.6 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: C570-M4D.
- Maximum outdoor training performance from a minimalist shoe design
- Superlight, low-profile Ultra Airmesh uppers - ultra breathable protection
- Reinforced in high-wear zones for enhanced efficiency and durability
- FlashDry linings - wick away sweat, reduces risk of blisters
- Low-profile Pebax CRADLE midsoles - return energy and guide foot placement
- Lightweight Pebax plate - delivers dynamic energy return and superior impact protection
- Exclusive Vibram outsole - supports and protects without impeding natural foot movement
- Reflective webbing for low-light visibility
Web ID: 13100506312516