Enjoy lightweight performance and superior protection that's built to move light and fast with the Ultra Fastpack II Mid GTX Waterproof Hiking Boots for Women from The North Face®. Lined with waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® linings for dry comfort, the Ultra Fastpack II Mid GTX's lightweight and supportive welded synthetic uppers feature embedded cables inside mesh quarter panels for sleek midfoot support. Injection-molded, dual-density EVA CRADLE GUIDE™ midsoles deliver the cushioning and support needed for fast movement over trails. Ultra Protect™ CRADLE™ technology through the heel delivers superior support at any speed. Vibram® XS Trek rubber outsoles deliver superior grip and durability over multiple terrains. Rubberized toe caps and screens for added protection. Average weight per pair: 1 lb. 12 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: CDM5.
- Lightweight and reliable hiking boots built for fast-moving hikes
- Mid height for superior ankle support
- Welded synthetic uppers with embedded cables inside mesh quarter panels
- GORE-TEX linings for 100% waterproof/breathable comfort
- Injection-molded, dual-density EVA CRADLE GUIDE midsoles - cushioning comfort
- Ultra Protect CRADLE technology in heel - improved support
- Vibram XS Trek rubber outsoles - sure footing over multiple terrains
- Rubberized toe caps and screens
Web ID: 2249946