The North Face TKA 100 Gloves are made from a lightweight, high-performance 100% polyester microfiber fleece with a luxurious finish. There are a number of levels of TKA (Thermal Kinetic Advancement) Fleece, which are engineered for superior insulation and wear resistance; these men's gloves boast level 100. This special TKA 100 fabric provides warmth next to the skin or in a layering system. It offers warmth when wet, launders well, compresses to a small size, and packs easily, making these gloves extremely versatile. A 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing, fully flat-locked palms ensure comfort, and Radiametric Articulation™ keeps your hands in their natural, relaxed position. Eco-friendly The North Face TKA 100 Gloves are partially constructed from recycled content. Machine wash. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: A6N1.
- 100% polyester microfleece
- Partially constructed from recycled content
- Microfleece gloves deliver lightweight warmth in cool conditions
- 5 Dimensional Fit ensures consistent sizing
- Radiametric Articulation keeps your hands in their natural, relaxed position
- Fully flat-locked palms for comfort
Web ID: 2226379