Packed with many of the top technologies The North Face® has to offer, the ThermoBall™ Roll-Down Bootie II Insulated Winter Boots for Women keep feet warm when temperatures plummet. These cozy and cute winter boots start with water-resistant 100% recycled PET ripstop uppers with adjustable fold-down collars and protective synthetic mudguards around the perimeter of the boot for super lightweight protection from wintertime precipitation. These easy-wearing pull on uppers enclose synthetic ThermoBall insulation and plush Oso-fleece linings to lock out the winter cold as you carry on with your daily activity. Developed with PrimaLoft®, ThermoBall™ insulation mimics the insulating performance of down with the synthetic ability to keep insulating when wet. Under your feet, cushioned EVA midsoles and OrthoLite® ReBound footbeds keep feet cushioned and comfortable all day long. Inset TNF Winter Grip outsoles feature IcePick temperature sensitive lugs for superior traction in cold and slippery conditions. Rugged metal lacing hardware. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: CM88.
- Lightweight and advanced winter warmth and protection for women's feet
- water-resistant 100% recycled PET ripstop uppers with stylish, adjustable fold-down collars
- Protective synthetic mudguards
- ThermoBall insulation - insulating performance of down with the wet insulating ability of synthetics
- Warm and plush Oso-fleece linings
- Cushioning EVA midsoles
- OrthoLite® ReBound footbeds
- Inset TNF Winter Grip outsoles feature IcePick temperature sensitive lugs
Web ID: 1501240732167