For walking across a variety of terrains in assorted conditions, The North Face® Storm Waterproof Hiking Shoes are lightweight, durable, and super-comfortable. When you're hiking over uneven ground, the signature Snake Plate® protection reduces stone bruising underfoot without sacrificing flexibility. On the uppers, waterproof leather and mesh construction give you breathable support, and a molded EVA midsole provides long-lasting comfort. These men's walking and hiking shoes have tough rubber outsoles with an aggressive tread that takes on any challenge. The Storm Waterproof Hiking Shoes have rubber screen toecaps for added protection against rocks and debris. Average weight per pair: 2.0 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: A1A2-F3Y.
- Waterproof leather and mesh uppers
- Rubber screen toecap for protection and durability
- HydroSeal® waterproof membrane
- Mesh collar and tongue
- Welded TPU overlays on uppers provide strength and support
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- TPU Snake Plate forefoot protection
- Vibram® lightweight rubber outsole
- Average weight per pair: 2.0 lbs.
Web ID: 13030505563161