Enjoy improved ankle support with waterproof protection from a durable and lightweight performance hiker with the Storm Mid WP Hiking Shoes from The North Face®. This high performance, mid-height men's hiking shoe starts with waterproof leather uppers with mesh collars and tongues for breathability and welded TPU overlays for structure and support. Inside the Storm Mid, HydroSeal® waterproof membranes lock out moisture without blocking air flow to keep feet dry and comfortable. Made for hiking hard over uneven ground, the Storm features lightweight TPU shanks for stability and signature Snake Plate® protection for reduced stone bruising underfoot without sacrificing flexibility. Molded EVA midsoles provides shock absorbing cushioning for long-lasting comfort. Exclusive Vibram® rubber outsoles feature an aggressive tread that takes on any challenge. Rubber screen toecaps provide added protection against rocks and debris. Average weight per pair: 2 lbs. 6 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: CC81-G91.
- Durable, breathable, and waterproof, mid-height performance hiking shoe
- Mid-cut design for greater ankle support
- Waterproof leather uppers with mesh collars and tongues - well ventilated
- Welded TPU overlays on uppers provide strength and support
- HydroSeal waterproof membranes - keeps feet dry and comfortable
- Rubber screen toecap for protection and durability
- Compression-molded EVA midsoles
- TPU shanks for lightweight stability over uneven terrain
- TPU Snake Plate forefoot protection
- Exclusive Vibram lightweight rubber outsoles
Web ID: 13100506312621