Enjoy lightweight and waterproof durability designed to take on multiple terrains in the Storm II Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots for women from The North Face®. Lined with waterproof/breathable HydroSeal® technology for dry comfort, the Storm II Mid's waterproof leather and mesh uppers feature TPU quarter welds and a mid height design for support. Compression-molded EVA midsoles cushion rough terrain, while TPU CRADLE™ heel stability technology provides stable footing over uneven surfaces. Hiking boots also feature TPU Snake Plate™ protection in the forefoot to resist stone bruising. Exclusive Vibram® rubber outsoles deliver superior grip and durability. Average weight per pair: 1 lb. 9.6 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: CDM2.
- Lightweight and waterproof durability for women hikers
- Waterproof leather and mesh uppers with TPU quarter welds for support
- Mid height for superior ankle support
- HydroSeal linings for 100% waterproof/breathable comfort
- Compression-molded EVA midsoles with TPU CRADLE heel stability technology
- TPU Snake Plate impact protection in the forefoot
- Vibram outsoles - superior grip and durability
Web ID: 14081607120434