Keep little ones warm without weighing them down as the weather turns cold with the Reversible ThermoBall™ Hoodie for Toddlers from The North Face®. This lightweight and versatile jacket comes packed with high performance ThermoBall insulation for warmth in any weather, wet or dry. Developed with PrimaLoft®, ThermoBall insulation mimics the insulating performance of down with the synthetic ability to keep insulating when wet to give your little one trustworthy warmth. Enclosed in a 100% nylon taffeta shell, this fully reversible winter jacket features elastane bindings on the hem, cuffs, and hood to hold warmth in when it's cold outside. Jacket features a split kangaroo hand pocket on the outer side with welt hand pockets on the reverse side. Fixed hood and zip chin guard offer additional protection in nasty weather. Novelty center front zip. Embroidered logo on outer and reverse sides. Average center back: 15". Imported.
Manufacturer style #: NF0A2RCJ.
- Lightweight and warm hoodie for toddlers
- Easy-wearing warmth in any weather - wet or dry
- High performance ThermoBall insulation - down performance from synthetic insulation
- 100% nylon taffeta shell
- Fully reversible winter jacket design
- Elastane bindings on the hem, cuffs, and hood
- Fixed hood and zip chin guard
- Split kangaroo hand pocket on the outer side
- Welt hand pockets on the reverse side
- Center front zip
Web ID: 2309893