Wet weather will put your passion for adventure to the test. But when you're wearing The North Face Resolve 2 Jacket, you won't have to think twice about continuing to explore. This waterproof jacket for men utilizes a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability, and durability. It's made from a waterproof, seam-sealed DryVent™ shell with mesh lining in the body and easy-moving taffeta lining in the sleeves and hood. The high-performance 100% windproof fabric has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function. This breathable TNF rain jacket has an adjustable hood that stows inside the collar; a VELCRO® stormflap that covers the front zipper; 2 covered, secure-zip hand pockets; elastic cuffs; and an adjustable hem with a cinch-cord. The North Face Resolve 2 Jacket for Men has a relaxed fit and is backed by a lifetime guarantee. Body: 70D 106 g/m_ DryVent 2L 100% nylon. Body lining: 40D 50 g/m_ 100% polyester mesh. Sleeve and hood lining: 75D 67 g/m_ 100% polyester taffeta. Machine wash. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 2VD5.
- Body: 70D 106 g/m_ DryVent 2L 100% nylon
- Body lining: 40D 50 g/m_ 100% polyester mesh
- Sleeve and hood lining: 75D 67 g/m_ 100% polyester taffeta
- Breathable rain jacket with adjustable, stowable hood
- Waterproof, seam-sealed DryVent 2L shell with mesh liner
- 100% windproof fabric
- VELCRO stormflap covers front zipper
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Adjustable hood that stows inside the collar
- Elastic cuffs
- Adjustable hem with cinch-cord
- Relaxed fit
- Manufacturer's lifetime guarantee
Web ID: 171981