A great everyday pack, the Recon Backpack from The North Face® holds and organizes lots of gear efficiently with a design made to handle larger loads on a regular basis. Made of lightweight and durable combination of 420D, 300D mini-ripstop, and 1680D ballistic nylon with 600D polyester print, this tough daypack can handle a full load in its 1770 cubic inches of storage space. The pack's padded Airmesh back panel with Spine Channel and PE Sheet and padded, winged hipbelt shifts the weight of a load closer to your back for more comfort when lugging loads. FlexVent injection molded shoulder straps feature additional PE foam to help you shoulder the load in comfort. Jam packed with convenience features, the Recon sports dual mesh side water bottle pockets, laptop sleeve (for laptops up to 15") and tablet sleeve, organization and a hydration port in its main compartment. Easy-packing design also features a secondary compartment with organization, large mesh drop pocket on the front, and small front panel stash pocket. Safe-T whistle on the sternum strap. Carry weight: 2 lbs. 10 oz. Dimensions: 19" x 13" x 11.5".
Manufacturer model #: CE81.
- Great choice for an everyday pack
- 1770 cubic inches of storage
- Padded Airmesh back panel with Spine Channel and PE sheet
- Durable nylon and polyester construction
- Main compartment features laptop sleeve and hydration port
- FlexVent injection molded shoulder straps with Atilon foam
- Large front mesh drop pocket
- 2 mesh side water bottle pockets
Web ID: 14072206413610