The North Face® Paramount Peak Convertible Pants for Men have been updated with roomier pockets and increased durability. Pant legs unzip at knees and transform into shorts, ensuring adaptability in all conditions. The elastic waistband at back and webbed belt provide a custom fit. The North Face Convertible Pants are made with midweight 100% nylon faille and bluesign® approved - a standard for environmentally-friendly production methods. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: AJFB.
- Durable, midweight, abrasion-resistant nylon
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- UPF 30 sun protection
- Partial elastic waist with belt loops, zip-fly and belt
- Pant legs zip off to 10" short
- Side cargo pockets
- Secure zip pocket near right hand pocket
- Side-leg zips for easy on-off
- Gusset at crotch for enhanced mobility
- Strong, TEX40 thread throughout for added strength
Web ID: 10205719