Built with unbeatable versatility, toughness, and comfort, The North Face® Osolita Triclimate 3-in-1 Jacket for Girls has her covered from fall to spring. This unique The North Face jacket for girls combines a 100% waterproof/breathable shell and comfortable fleece liner jacket. She can wear each by itself or the pair as a parka for cold-weather adventure-proof security. Zip-in-compatible integration even lets The North Face Osolita Triclimate 3-in-1 Jacket for Girls interchange pieces with complementing North Face clothing (sold separately). 100% nylon plain weave shell construction and a 100% polyester outer lining, 100% recycled polyester taffeta outer hood and sleeve lining, and 100% polyester high-pile fleece liner supercharge her North Face Triclimate jacket to let her step out with confidence anytime from the leaf change to winter break. The fixed hood, drawcord hem, and adjustable cuff tabs seal out the elements. Zip handwarmer pockets on the shell hold vital gear and keep digits toasty, and embroidered logos throughout this North Face winter jacket give just the right amount of flair. Machine wash. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: NF0A34UM.
- 100% nylon plain weave shell
- 100% polyester outer lining
- 100% recycled polyester taffeta outer hood and sleeve lining
- 100% polyester high-pile fleece liner
- Shell and liner jackets in a single garment for a 3-in-1 cold-weather system
- 100% waterproof/breathable shell
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing North Face clothing (sold separately)
- Fixed hood
- Drawcord hem
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- ID label
- Zip handwarmer
- Embroidered logos front and back
Web ID: 100036148