Match changing wintertime weather with the versatile 3-in-1 protection of The North Face® Condor Triclimate® Jacket for Men. This adaptable 3-in-1 jacket system delivers trustworthy protection from the rain at any temperature with its seam sealed, waterproof/breathable HyVent® hard shell outer jacket and attached, fully adjustable hood. Great by itself on cool and blustery autumn days, the Condor Triclimate's zip out, TNF™ Apex ClimateBlock liner jacket adds extra waterproof and windproof warmth when enclosed inside.
Compatible with other applicable zip-in garments from The North Face (not included), this versatile jacket system also features a cinch-cord hem, VELCRO®-adjustable cuff tabs, and pit-zip vents for temperature regulation. Media compatible design with 2 zip closure Napoleon chest and hand pockets. Exposed molded-tooth front zipper. 100% nylon ripstop dobby HyVent shell with 97% polyester/3% elastane fleece liner jacket. Length from Center Back: 29.5". Imported.
Manufacturer style #: C687.
- Versatile protection from wintertime elements from The North Face
- 3-in-1 system - Waterproof shell with wind- and waterproof fleece liner - wear separately or together
- Hard shell, seam sealed, waterproof/breathable HyVent® shell
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Zip-out TNF Apex ClimateBlock liner - wind- and waterproof warmth
- Zip closure Napoleon chest and hand pockets
- Pit-zip vents
- Media compatible
Web ID: 2227282