Enjoy Chilkat durability and protection without the bulk of a traditional pac boot in the The North Face® Chilkat Tech GORE-TEX® Insulated Pac Boots for Men. This streamlined winter boot design combines waterproof leather uppers with a foam-backed, abrasion resistant, synthetic half shell for the protection of pac boots without as much bulk. GORE-TEX Duratherm® waterproof/breathable technology provides insulated, waterproof protection your feet will appreciate when trudging through winter's worst. Dual density CMEVA midsoles feature CRADLE™ GUIDE technology to cushion feet at impact and guide them through a more efficient and stable stride. TPU shanks provide lightweight stability when trekking over uneven surfaces. Vibram® IceTrek™ rubber outsoles provide an exceptional grip on treacherous winter surfaces. Average weight per pair: 2 lbs. 10 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: CDK7.
- Pac boot protection without all the bulk
- Waterproof leather uppers
- Foam-backed, abrasion resistant, synthetic half shell
- GORE-TEX Duratherm - insulated waterproof protection
- Compression molded, dual-density EVA midsoles
- CRADLE GUIDE midsole design - cushions and positions feet for a natural, stable stride
- Rugged Vibram IceTrek rubber outsoles - exceptional grip on treacherous winter surfaces
Web ID: 15011608071514