A protective and comfortable boot for wintertime fun and activities, Chilkat II Pull-On Pac Boots for men from The North Face® give you a great all purpose boot for winter weather. The Chilkat II keeps your feet dry and comfortable with its waterproof, BLC-compliant, full grain leather uppers, injection-molded waterproof TPR shell, and waterproof construction. Lightweight 200g Heatseeker® insulation inside this protective outer shell and Dri-Lex® fleece linings in the collars block out the cold and holds in heat to keep your feet warm and comfortable. Underfoot, compression molded EVA midsoles absorb shock with every step. Durable TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsoles feature IcePick® temperature sensitive lugs to deliver exceptional grip on treacherous winter surfaces. A great boot for winter treks, snowshoeing excursions, and other winter activity, the Chilkat II provides a comfort rating down to -25¡F. Average weight per pair: 2 lbs. 14 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: CM57.
- Warm, waterproof pull-on pac boots for ultimate winter protection
- Comfort rated to -25¡F
- Waterproof, BLC-compliant leather uppers
- Lightweight 200g Heatseeker insulation
- Dri-Lex fleece lining in collar
- Anatomically engineered, injection-molded waterproof TPR shell with forefoot flex grooves
- Shock absorbing, compression-molded EVA midsoles
- Durable TNF Winter Grip rubber outsoles with IcePick temperature sensitive lugs - exceptional grip on treacherous winter surfaces
Web ID: 14031109514832